• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by riverrat10k

1. riverrat10k

Greater Richmond OC reports

Maskless OC at Wawa, southern states, great big greenhouse, dollar tree, Lowe's, food lion, and the Lee statue. No one said a word to me. Guess I look "scary". Good! Wouldn't want to defend myself but......,..,,..
  2. riverrat10k

VA-ALERT: VCDL is organizing NOW to fight back - we need YOU to do your part!

PS VA supreme Court refused to rule, leaving lower court ban in place.
  3. riverrat10k

This seems to be the most active thread on what's left of this board. God bless Grapeshot may he rest in peace. Hopefully, he, Peter Nap, and Skidmark can appreciate some of the signage I put on the Port-a-jons I rented for the party. You old timers that attend will see. Anecdotal: 1000 state...
  4. riverrat10k

Oh yeah, forgot about my local Walmart Sunday. Friend invited me to Target shoot at his place and searching the safe revealed only hollow point ammo. (why is it ammo instead of ammu?) Anyway, no one in sporting goods so went to electronics and asked for help in sporting goods. Heard the page...
  5. riverrat10k

Oc'd at Lowe's, southern states, and Wawa last weekend. Only comment was at Wawa where clerk said he owned a Glock
  6. riverrat10k

Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority

No sign Thank you, TD!
  7. riverrat10k

Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority

Checking in this tomorrow, 11/14, for you. Will post
  8. riverrat10k

Hah, Double Tap! Made it to Pickle Barrel tonight without ya. Sorry u couldn't make it, hope I can see ya soon. Jane, Joe, JC, Allissa, and (gasp) Reed say HI! Riverrat
  9. riverrat10k

Checking in

Been lax. Back in the game
  10. riverrat10k

I've been lax lately for various reasons. Back in bidness.
  11. riverrat10k

Virginia’s Democratic Government Announced It Will Begin Confiscating Guns From Law-Abiding Gun Owners. Red State

Molon labe. Personally. Bring your grown children to help you.
  12. riverrat10k

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tuesday, November 12th at 7:00 p.m. at Pickle Barrel

Believe it or not, I am still around and will C y'all in a coupla hours.
  13. riverrat10k

It's Benn Awhile...

But glad to hear you ain't being hassled as much. Man with firearm protecting his children and spouse is a good thing!
  14. riverrat10k

It's Benn Awhile...

We lost a lot with the loss of Peter Nap, Skidmark, and especially, Grapeshot, here in VA. Dale was a moderator, don't know if for all States. The loss of his leadership is sorely missed. Too bad you don't have any new stories, Jahwarrior. Your stuff is/was some of the greatest evah on this forum!