• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Q-Tip

1. Q

White Bluff PD Encounter

Well, after eight months of OC, I had my first LEO encounter at McDonalds in White Bluff. I had just gone hiking at Montgomery Bell State park, and stopped by McD's in White Bluff on the way back. I went to the restroom first, and the officer walked in just as I got in line. I was thinking it...
  2. Q

House Bill 506

Here's a bill we need to watch, since it's already passed the house. http://billstatus.ls.state.ms.us/2011/PDF/history/HB/HB0506.xml
  3. Q

Question about Hiking while CC/OC

While hiking and camping are not specifically in the list of "legitimate weapon-related sports activity" mentioned in 97-37-1, would they be considered weapon-related sports activities? Fishing doesn't seem like it would be, but it's in the list, whereas it seems completely natural to carry a...