• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by ogroup

1. O

NO GUNS SIGNS

imported post Yes AZ is moving to be the 3rd in the nation for no permit require to carry a weapon so what.....I get tired of seeing businesseseverywhere with no carry of firearms. So why are we putting up with theseBS from the business and malls, bars, etc? We need to stand united on this, so...
  2. O

Man protects himself from assault

imported post PYLYMOUTH — A 17-year-old male from Norristown was adjudicated delinquent in juvenile court after admitting he assaulted a bicyclist on the Schuylkill River Trail in the Conshohocken section of Plymouth township. During last week’s altercation, the cyclist fired a gun at the...
  3. O

forfeits licence

imported post Man with gun under pillow forfeits licence TueNov25, 11:11amET BERLIN (Reuters) – A German man who slept with a loaded revolver under his pillow has lost his gun license after a court ruled it to be irresponsible behavior. The 56-year-old was stripped of his license for failing...
  4. O

Soccer mom targeted for carrying gun to game

imported post The only thing here is she was stupid to wear it at a soccer game. Please use common sense and a kid game is not the place. Lack of judgement does not make it illegal Soccer mom targeted for carrying gun to game LEBANON- A southcentral Pennsylvania woman's concealed-weapons...