• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by normuser

1. N

Hb 304

Hello, While I do not live in Montana currently, I may be moving there in the next few months so I have been watching and reading about the Montana Legislature. While Looking at HB 304 in Laws today I noticed that it was sent to the senate committee on education "(S) Education and Cultural...
  2. N

2013 Bills.

First post scrunchy got me. see the next post.
  3. N

traitors in the legislature.

sources: HB3619 SB905 HB2807 HB2613 HB1463 While our elected servants have failed in their duty to uphold the constitution of this state, or to clean up any of the over growth that has occurred through continued neglect of the law over previous decades. They seem to have ample time on their...
  4. N

82nd Legislature

Hello, I have been reading these forums for a long time now without posting, but it seems no one has brought up the new legislative session that just opened for new bills to be filed. So to open things up here is a list of the bills i know of so far. HB86 - relating to the carrying of...