• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by MarlinPibly

1. MarlinPibly

Brandishing Gun At Home Intruders Who Haven’t Identified Themselves as Police Officers Isn’t A Crime. E. Volokh at V. Conspiracy

I'm totally happy having clicked on this web site, it is toally what I have been hoping for. The information on the web page is very needed and is going to help my friends and I a couple times a week. It appears as if everyone has a large amount of details concerning the things I am interested...
  2. MarlinPibly

Texas Open Carry Info Trifold/Brochure

we're lucky having clicked on the web page, it's exactly what my friend and I have been hoping for. The detailed information on this website is very helpful and is going to assist my friends and I all the time. It appears as if everyone gained a lot of specifics concerning subjects on the site...
  3. MarlinPibly

Congratulations Arizona

my wife and I are excited to have found this forum, it's toally what my friend and I have been hoping for. The information on the website is definitely helpful and is going to assist my family and friends significantly. It appears as if everyone acquired a large amount of knowledge about...
  4. MarlinPibly

Kansas eliminates permit requirement for concealed handgun carry

I'm very happy to have discovered your web blog, it is really what my friends and I have been dreaming for. The details on this website is very helpful and is going to help my family and friends a ton. It looks like the site has a lot of specifics concerning the stuff I am interested in and...