• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by kalifornia

1. K

Is it easier/cheaper to apply for a non resident pistol permit

Hi guys, Since I will be moving to Connecticut soon, would you suggest I apply for a non resident permit with the state police before I actually move here? what will be the benefits of doing this and 2) what will be the negatives of doing this? thanks
  2. K

Im moving to Conneticut!!! Welcome to me!!!

Hi all you Constitution state peeps. OK so my screen name is obviously from my old state, but Im keeping it simply because I don't have to think of a new one. Im writing this from Ca. I think but am not certain Ill be establishing a permenant address in or near Wallingford since that is where...