• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by END_THE_FED

1. E

Back on after several years. Surprised how slow it is.

When I was on the forum a lot there were ads but they were not as obtrusive as they seem to be now. I do remember problems with Spam post back then but they were usually removed pretty quickly. Without active moderation I could see how it spiraled out of control very quickly. Even though it...
  2. E

Back on after several years. Surprised how slow it is.

Decided to check out the forum after several years of not being on. Things have definitely changed a lot. Certainly WAY less active than it was back when I was reading often (2009 - 2015ish). Especially in my State Forum (Washington) Just thought I would take a moment to say hi. Looking...
  3. E

OC ban at Capitol, public demonstrations proposed

A version of this just passed the Senate. This bill is really scary. Open Carry rally at capitol to protest?
  4. E

Another detail just occurred to me regarding I-594

What about ammo? Every round of ammunition is a "device from which a projectile or projectiles may be fired by an explosive such as gunpowder." Using an FFL transfer fee of $25 buying a box of 20 rounds would rack up $500 in transfer fees. Hand your buddy an AR-15 with a loaded 30 round...
  5. E

An awesome "traffic stop" caught on video

Video of an awesome checkpoint encounter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB_l6sLxNj4
  6. E

Fireworks are "firearms" but are exempt from background checks.

Fireworks fall under the definition of a "firearm" but will not require background checks. Current law will block the I-594 background check from being applied to the types of "firearms" known as "fireworks". RCW 9.41.320 reads: "Nothing in this chapter shall prohibit the possession, sale...
  7. E

A letter I emailed to Dan Satterberg about I-594

I emailed the below letter to Dan Satterberg. He is the king County prosecutor and self identifies as a "republican". He officially endorsed I-594. I dont expect anything other than a form-letter in return, but we will see. Any response he sends will be posted here. Mr. Satterberg, My name...
  8. E

An election reminder (Satterberg)

Ballots have been sent out and I thought I would take the opportunity to remind everyone that prosecuting attorney Dan Satterberg is up for re-election. Dan Satterberg is the man who refused to prosecute the murderer Ian Burk for his cold-blooded killing of Mr. John T. Williams. Satterberg...
  9. E

It would be great to hear presidential gun-control speech like this

It would be great to hear a presidential gun-control speech like this This is a cool video I just stumbled upon on youtube and decided to post here. It is a fake presidential speech on gun control, or more accurately on the follies thereof. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5ELyG9V1SY
  10. E

A poem for this coming Declaration Day.

I found this online. Thought I would share it here. I did not write this and take no credit. I just though it was a decent poem for this coming Declaration Day......... I had a dream the other night, I didn't understand. A figure walking through the mist, with flintlock in his hand. His...
  11. E

Voters Turned Away From Benton Co. Caucus Site

After my caucus I went to a Ron Paul meetup/speech In downtown Seattle near Pier 66. Several people I talked to told me about the Caucus in Benton County (Tri-Cities area). They informed me that the Caucus location chosen by the party establishment was WAY to small. The room was double capacity...
  12. E

No primary election (by ballot) in Washington State this year

Washington State normally has both a caucus and a Primary Election (by ballot). The parties hold a caucus and the State runs an election. However, this primary will be by caucus only. No ballots will be mailed. I have noticed that several people I have talked to are not aware of this, so I...
  13. E

OT: Renton Police Seek Felony Charges Against Cartoonist

Dont forget about these.
  14. E

"money bomb" for Dr. Ron Paul!

Today (may 5th) there is a "money bomb" for Dr. Ron Paul. It is coinciding with a debate today on Fox. Please consider going to http://www.ronpaul2012.com/ and donating money to his "exploratory committee". The success of today's "money bomb" (donation drive) will help influence Dr. Paul's...
  15. E

"War Is a Racket" - by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC (1933)

Is war a racket? At least one Major General of the USMC thought so, and he spoke about it in 1933. http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig12/butler-s1.1.1.html "War is a racket. It always has been It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely...