• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Dave1776

1. Dave1776

Background checks and purchase

Hi All Quick question. I live in Washington state in Seattle and they have recently implemented a new tax on gun and ammo sales. So I honestly do not want to buy a gun in Seattle as it will just cost me more. Now I am going on a trip in about 2 weeks to Montana where there is no sales tax...
  2. Dave1776

Cheap ammo and gear

Hi All First when I say cheap ammo and gear I don't mean like dollar store type cheap I just mean good stuff but at a reasonable price! OK my wife's close to letting me buy a handgun as she has been against the idea until recently. So that is good that she is changing her mind. Now when I do...
  3. Dave1776

Rent a gun

Hi All Have been over the last year or so been trying to change my wife's view of guns and think I am slowly getting there. Also this is more for me as she has no personal interesting in learning to shoot (At least not at present future who knows) but for now this is for me to mainly be able...
  4. Dave1776

Where to OC and where to not

Came across this site tonight perhaps some of you are familiar with it and bare in mind it is user submissions so their experience might not be your experience but is a good place to start with finding gun friendly businesses http://friendorfoe.us
  5. Dave1776

Spouse disagrees

Hi All Question for you. I have wanted to buy a weapon for quite awhile but my wife well she is just sort of against firearms. She was raised abroad in a country that does not allow weapons so that is just how she was raised. While I want to respect her views and wishes I have sort of noticed...
  6. Dave1776

2A and what it means

You know awhile back I was reading this book on the amendments and it got me think. We all talk about 2A and most just talk only about 2A as if it is all alone by itself. In fact it is anything but alone. It has 14 other amendments to go along with in. Below is what I came up with and would like...
  7. Dave1776

Upload evidence immediately

Hi All Now first before asking I have found this app but I have NOT had chance to look deeper at it so be aware of that but had a question on this. Also bear in mind I just upgraded my old dinosaur cell to a smart phone last week so am still learning the ropes of new smart phones and such so...