• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by CTSurvivor

1. C

Seymour Open Carry response

My initial email: Chief Metzler 11 Franklin Street Seymour, CT 06483 Dear Chief Metzler, The purpose of this letter is to seek clarification of a Seymour Department policy. I have spoken with several Seymour Police Department Officers on several different occasions in regards to open...
  2. C

Former GA resident but now CT resident question

My question hasn't been asked or at least that I could find after searching for hours on here. I was from Connecticut and moved to Georgia a few years ago to take a job as a corrections officer. Kingsland to be exact. I moved back to Connecticut a year later and with my CT and GA permit. My...