• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Bob Warden

1. Bob Warden

Spokane Valley adult home loses license over guns

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016268011_apwaadulthomeguns.html SPOKANE, Wash. — The state Department of Social and Health Services has revoked the license of a Spokane Valley adult family home because the caregiver carries a pistol and keeps a shotgun locked up in his room...
  2. Bob Warden

I voluntarily dismissed my federal appeal of Seattle Park's defunct gun ban

Hot off the press below. I think this is best for the movement: "In their June 28, 2010 McDonald v. Chicago decision, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled specifically that the Second Amendment right of individual citizens to bear arms for the purpose of self-defense was binding on states and...
  3. Bob Warden

You can help strike down Seattle's illegal gun ban

imported post For those of you not already aware of my civil rights lawsuit challenging the City of Seattle's illegal gun ban, attached is my latest filing. My lawsuit is separate from Chan et al filed in state court, but their attorneys and I are coordinatingefforts and strategy. I have...