• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Bellum_Intus

1. Bellum_Intus

Silly Question

Ok, So I'm not condoing the actions of the Aurora Shooter, but.. How does the DA manage to charge him with 2 murder charges per murder? How does the DA charge him with 2 counts of attempted murder per attempted murder? Curious question... he's charged with 24 counts of Murder... --Rob
  2. Bellum_Intus

OC Post Aurora - Post Thornton arrest

Well, After all the uproar in the last few weeks, and the current mis-information, I went out today to apply from my CHP (after a 3 month wait for my appointment) .. OC'd at Fuel B's in Ellicott, Walmart on Powers, took the 92 off while applying @ EPSO, OC'd at Barnes and Nobel near Citadel...
  3. Bellum_Intus

UN ATT Killed - for those who hadn't heard

It's dead! (for now) Full story here: http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2012/nra-stops-un-arms-trade-treaty.aspx -Rob
  4. Bellum_Intus

Castle Rock Meet & Greet - August 4th (FINALLY)

I'll bring my Mini (SINCE I DON'T HAVE AN AR! lol) .. :P .. and pies are meant to feed my Beretta.. lol.. Mel likes fruitcake for some reason in his big shiny gun.. :P --Rob PS.. I beg everyone for brass to make these: I'm a brass junkie.. aka, cheap date
  5. Bellum_Intus

Castle Rock Meet & Greet - August 4th (FINALLY)

Will you allow this? lol
  6. Bellum_Intus

CO OC Appreciation - Mini Range day - 7/22/12

I am opening up my range for Open Carry advocates again on July 22nd! If you want to some out and shoot some, let me know! --Rob 5 Confirmed so far - 7/20 2am
  7. Bellum_Intus

Denny's is my new favorite

I was in Denny's for dinner after our Ranger meeting Friday night.. of course Open.. Then I thought, geez.. what's Denny's stand on the second amendment .. found this.. I love it.. and now I love Denny's.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7wYm0cYEOI
  8. Bellum_Intus

Just ordered Gun #2!

I did this shotgun myself: Rob
  9. Bellum_Intus

Happy 4th of july!

Happy 4th, and don't ever forget these words.. and this Declaration. You can read the rest ... but it applies now as much as ever..
  10. Bellum_Intus

I need a truck to support my OC!

I need a truck.. yeah.. really.. I am building a new reloading bench and I cannot fit 15 2x4's and a sheet of 1/2" plywood into my Sebring! I need this to continue my OC! really! anyway, way off topic, but if anyone would be so kind as to 'volunteer' a truck from Home Deeeeepooooo to my home...
  11. Bellum_Intus

Stumped at McDonalds

Had a lol moment at McDonalds today.. Went to lunch at my normal McDonalds on Purcell / hwy 50 near the office .. all's well .. Walked up to the *new* cashier, she couldn't have been a day over 17.. She looked at me, looked at the 92FS, back at me, back at the FS, back at me and said .. not...
  12. Bellum_Intus

Nice OC Evening with Soon-To-be-Wife

Good stuff! Me too.. :P My daughter, and the kids out back .. the 2nd pic was 2 yrs ago, my daughter (top picture) is now 15 and can shoot.. with the best of them =) Why is my daughter muzzling me with a wooden sword? I just noticed that lmao.. --Rob
  13. Bellum_Intus

June 24th Range day

Hey all. I need a headcount of people coming out on Sunday. I have only one lane, so it may be more of a fun day than an all out shoot day. My house is still being renovated (just finished installing the wood floor) so it's still a bit messy :P hope you dont mind! hah. Things I need. (come...
  14. Bellum_Intus

Open Request to members here

Will be there.. I'll be dragging along my daughter as well.. she shoots too :p
  15. Bellum_Intus

Colorado Springs movie theaters

I don't get out to the movies much, and my daughter wants a daddy daughter date night tomorrow to go see Madagascar or something, and I have NO idea which Colorado Springs movie theaters are OC friendly.. Anyone?? --Rob