• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Batousaii

1. Batousaii

Kitsap County Open Carry Report

curious how you highlighted "we've" ....
  2. Batousaii

curious you would be the one to reply first. Especially considering the year long gap on this thread (2018) Also curious the only part of my writ you quoted or replied to was the noted "drama-fest" - was that a trigger? Also curious you make sure to note 1639 was "citizen generated" ...
  3. Batousaii

I'm still here too - Port Orchard - I just don't post here much because it turned in to a drama-fest (I miss the old productive days of OC dialog). - I still open carry when weather permits, and i am ALWAYS armed, but admittedly the times are such that I'm a bit more concerned about triggering...
  4. Batousaii

Bat's New Toy ~ 1987 Sig Sauer P226

Went in to Boerner's Gun shop between Port Orchard and Bremerton a few days ago and found this little gem. Just picked it up today. :banana: ~ It is a 1987 (JH code) W.German Sig Sauer P226 in 9mm. Came with two original mags, original yellow box, manual and test fire page. It has a little bit...
  5. Batousaii

Bat's New Toy

Greetings, - Most of you who know me, know I like my revolvers, and I especially like Rugers. So I found this sweet litte SP101 in 357-Mag for a fair price, it's one of the late 90's production models. I've had a GP100 4" S.S. for over 20 years, and have wanted the little SP since they first...
  6. Batousaii

Here's what the Anti's are coming after next......

By the pricking of my thumb .... ... something wicked this way comes.
  7. Batousaii

I will not comply!!!

8. Batousaii

How to monitor police activity while OC?

-- So.. How to Monitor. Ummm... Soo... How to monitor police while OC (or anytime for that matter) I use a baofeng UHF/VHF radio. - Well, i dont momotor police when I OC... but if I wanted to, this would be a good way to do so. - To use it to full potentil, you'll want to pass the HAM exam. A...
  9. Batousaii

Mexico legalizes vigilantes

MEXICO CITY — Mexico essentially legalized the country's growing "self-defense" groups Monday, while also announcing that security forces had captured one of the four top leaders of the Knights Templar drug cartel, which the vigilante groups have been fighting for the last year. The government...
  10. Batousaii

Bat's New Toy! Love my revolvers :)

My new revolver! An 1858 Remington cap-n-ball revolver in .44 cal, made by Pietta. I mail ordered it from Cabela’s, on sale for a good price, and it came with some tools for black powder guns too. Haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet, but it feels nice in the hand, good fit and finish, and...
  11. Batousaii

Rock pit or.... ???

I would like to take my daughter shooting soon, and I am looking for a good place close to Port Orchard that one can legally do some shooting for free. I have only ever used pay-to-shoot ranges with strict rules, and I think one of the more natural ranges, where we can rapid fire, or simply not...
  12. Batousaii

Commerce clause: The ultimate evil?

Looking through some of proposed laws today, and took note that much of the anti-gun legislation cites it’s authority to do so through the commerce clause “Article I, Section 8, Clause 3 of the United States Constitution”. ~ So it would seem to me that this commerce clause has been greatly...
  13. Batousaii

Bat's New Revolver ! :)

Went to the range yesterday, it was pretty chilly out to say the least, around 30* according to my friends smart phone. - The Rossi shot pretty good, very well centered and right where the sights are set to. The picture is my actual gun and the 10 yard target. A fun little gun indeed.