• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Alsherry

1. A

McCrappy OC experience

Sorry, this is the first thing that came to mind. :p
  2. A

Ares Armor and Their Fight with the "The Man".

More Info from the News Machine "'Tis better to have flown and got burned than to have never had the change to fly at all." ;) More news with Ares Armor. There has been some more info coming out speculating on events and reasons leading up the this event with Ares Armor and the raids. 2...
  3. A

Ares Armor and Their Fight with the "The Man".

So, I know this was brought up and discussed briefly a week or so ago, but story has evolved, and now, I feel that severity deems more attention. The story reads like a book. A book of Hoplophobia and serious attempts of government overeach, but a story, none the less. This is all taken...
  4. A

Library Carry News Article

http://kuow.org/post/why-seattle-public-library-surrendered-its-gun-ban Thought this might be worth putting up here. Sound pretty anti to me, unsurprisingly. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  5. A

Favorite Gun Magazine?

And when I mean magazine, I mean, Periodical Literature. :P I'm interested in getting a periodical gun magazine in the mail for my reading pleasure, but with so many different kinds out there, I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations to which ones they like best, which ones aren't, and...
  6. A

Lawsuit Alleges Puyallup Police Using Jail Bathroom Cameras

While this is has nothing to do with Open Carry, I think at least this should be announced/discussed to get the word out as much as possible and increase awareness to residents in other cities. I took a field trip there as a Boy Scout, and as a Puyallup City resident, and recognizing it in the...
  7. A

Hello from Puyallup!

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself here. Born and raised Washingtonian from Puyallup (that city no one can pronounce correctly), and just got my first OC/CC pistol, Glock 19. Interested in getting to know the rest of the 2A community, OC days, advice, and such. Pleased to meet you...