• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wenatchee OC Campout May 19, 20, 21 2017

Zippoz

I also will not be able to make it. Just waaay too much to do with our recent move to the country. I also will be happy to coordinate a release of Site 48 with an acquisition by someone who can use ii.

Zippoz

I also will not be able to make it. Just waaay too much to do with our recent move to the country. I also will be happy to coordinate a release of Site 48 with an acquisition by someone who can use ii.

I haven't heard from anyone wanting the site I had reserved so I will be releasing it back into the wild this Friday - the 14th.

Zippoz

I haven't heard from anyone wanting the site I had reserved so I will be releasing it back into the wild this Friday - the 14th.

My reservation for site #48 has been cancelled and should be available for a brief period before someone takes it.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
#50 is now vacant for another camper. I cannot make the ride due to an injury, but we will be setting up at the Sky Valley bike show in Snohomish on that Sunday.

rapgood

Injury in family requires me to cancel. Lincoln Rock site 84 from 5/18 to 5/21 and Wenatchee Confluence site 51 from 5/20 to 5/21 (yeah, I know I'm double-booked). They're up for grabs! Email me at rob (at) apgood (daht) com.

--R

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Unfortunately Rene, Logan and I are not going to be able to attend. I am having some personal difficulties and need to bail out this year. We will see you all next year.

nick

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Too bad everybody is bailing, the weather is supposed to be sunny in the low 80s.

Well, I guess I'll be bailing too. :(

If we go next year let's keep the same theme at least.

Last edited:

phoneguy

so who is left?

I was with gold digger and he cancelled so I will be not going. How about Jeff ? he is the only one left I think.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I feel badly that this exercise has gone under. I dumped my bike recently and broke my clavicle into a variety of pieces that are now held together with a big piece of steel. Camping would not be conducive to healing.
As time went by more of us had difficulties preventing our attendance. Sad.

Next year lets come back with a vengeance. Lets come back with the largest OCDO Campout ever. Start now, mark your calendars, talk to your friends. Lets do it again and do it Hard.

phoneguy

I feel badly that this exercise has gone under. I dumped my bike recently and broke my clavicle into a variety of pieces that are now held together with a big piece of steel. Camping would not be conducive to healing.
As time went by more of us had difficulties preventing our attendance. Sad.

Next year lets come back with a vengeance. Lets come back with the largest OCDO Campout ever. Start now, mark your calendars, talk to your friends. Lets do it again and do it Hard.

Here Here John, It makes Happy that we still have the picnic that John sponsors each year up in B ham.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Well MSG I blame the popo. If they hadn't drawn on you, then you wouldn't have been forced to to sue them. Then you wouldn't have gotten all that money to buy the bike. You now need to re-sue them for your injuries, because it's their fault you have the bike.
Set your calendars for August 20th to start booking your campgrounds. The theme will remain the same I declare "Vegas Style".

Squeak

OC Campout

There were 9 of us at the campout, not counting the dogs. I was a little disappointed in some for not letting me know they wouldn't be attending. My surprise guest speaker seemed that way, too. ANYHOW, we all know the dates for next year. This last year was a little confusing as to reservations because the campground was closed for a while. We still have tons of food!

1245A Defender

Wow!!!

There were 9 of us at the campout, not counting the dogs. I was a little disappointed in some for not letting me know they wouldn't be attending. My surprise guest speaker seemed that way, too. ANYHOW, we all know the dates for next year. This last year was a little confusing as to reservations because the campground was closed for a while. We still have tons of food!

from what ive read,, it seemed that no one was gonna go,,,, sooo im big surprised
when you say their were 9 folks there,,, this year!!!
who was this mystery speaker????

golddigger14s

Activist Member
from what ive read,, it seemed that no one was gonna go,,,, sooo im big surprised
when you say their were 9 folks there,,, this year!!!
who was this mystery speaker????

Same here. All I saw were people canceling left, and right for various reasons. It hurts my hip to drive that far, so I wasn't going to endure the pain for only one other person. Squeak did you not see all the post of people not going? Had I known there was still going to be a good turn out I would have been there.

solus

Well MSG I blame the popo. If they hadn't drawn on you, then you wouldn't have been forced to to sue them. Then you wouldn't have gotten all that money to buy the bike. You now need to re-sue them for your injuries, because it's their fault you have the bike.
Set your calendars for August 20th to start booking your campgrounds. The theme will remain the same I declare "Vegas Style".

It is always the Sunday following Mothers' day.

you sly devils moved mother's to aug...nicely played!

ipse